Upon completion of this course the participant will be able to:
1. Explain the 4 basic AquaStretch™ theories.
2. Safely progress a client through at least eleven basic starting positions and grips within the AquaStretch™ wellness program.
3. Effectively cue and perform the basic AquaStretch™ procedure. (Play, Freeze, Pressure, Move)
4. Discuss appropriate water depth and use of equipment, including safe application and removal of weights.
5. Describe appropriate documentation for various aquatic therapy settings.
6. Describe the benefits of AquaStretch™ techniques for various patient populations.
7. List contraindications and precautions to the AquaStretch™ technique.